Day 01: Kuala Lumpur – Nha Trang (L/D)
- Upon arrival at airport, meet with local tour guide and start the journey.
- Po Nagar Cham Tower – commonly known as Thap Ba, the Po Nagar Cham Towers are a complex of temples erected approximately before 781 A.D. This complicated site belonged to the medieval principality of Khauthara, a small country near modern Nha Trang. The Po Nagar Towers are now situated on a mountain called Cu Lao, in downtown Nha Trang and next to Cai River.
- Thap Ba Hot Springs – better known as Thap Ba, claims to be the first in Vietnam to offer hot spring and mud bathing. The inorganic mud comes from rocks and volcanic ash and is claimed to be both effective physical therapy and a cure for complexion problems. You will have chance to experience here.
Day 02: Nha Trang – Da Lat (B/L/D)
- Mun Island ; Mot Island – a place where tourists can observe and explore the sea creatures’ life but also is the best place for snorkeling in Vietnam. Tourist can dive or take the glass-bottom boat to admire colorful corals and sea creatures (on own expenses).
- Tam Island – You will have time to relax on beach while tasting fruits, enjoy swimming on beach with prepared towel. Buffet lunch at restaurant here. (Grape wine at your own pocket) you can be relaxing, swimming & doing water sports (on own expenses).
Day 03: Da Lat (B/L/D)
- Valley of love – is one of the poetic beauty spots and always attracts the huge number of travelers from different corners of the country and all over the world.
- Dalat Flower Garden – where you can different kind of flowers and enjoy the beautiful scenery and take selfie.
- Datanla Waterfall (include 2 ways self-controlled roller coaster car) which is a nature amusement park of sorts.
- Bao Dai Summer Palace – that you can discover the living of the royal family through 25 rooms and its amenities.
- Crazy house – the building’s overall design resembles a giant tree, incorporating sculptured design elements representing natural forms such as animals, mushrooms, spider webs and caves.
- Xuan Huong Lake & Da Lat night market
Day 04: Da Lat – Nha Trang (B/L/D)
- Long San Pagoda – The temple is famous for its large white Buddha image, which sits atop the mountain crest and can be seen from anywhere in town.
- Nha Trang Cathedral – is the largest church in the city. Set atop a hill that overlooks Nha Trang Train Station, it was constructed in provincial French Gothic style by Priest Louis Vallet during the early 19th century.
Day 05: Nha Trang – Kuala Lumpur (B)
- After breakfast, will transfer to Cam Ranh airport for departure, with sweet 5 days memories.
- Return airfare Kuala Lumpur-Nha Trang-Kuala Lumpur
- 20kg baggage
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Daily breakfast
- 4 x Lunch & 4 x Dinner
- Transport throughout the tour as per the itinerary
- ENGLISH speaking guide
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for driver and guide
- Drinks and Beverages
- Personal Expenses (shopping / telephone / laundry / mini bar)
- Meals except stated in the itinerary
- Optional Tour
|Departure||Air Asia||AK 204 KUL CXR 1025-1130|
|Return||Air Asia||AK 205 CXR KUL 1200-1515|
- Minimum 2 paxs and above.
- Price quoted subject to change without prior notice based on Exchange Rates/Airfare.
- Minimum group size of 16 adults for group departure, should the group departure not exceeding the minimum group size, we reserved the right to postpone or cancel the tour and refund to guests.