Day 01: Danang Arrival (D)
- My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth.
- Son Tra Peninsula – Visit the Lingying Temple on the hillside and the giant white jade Guanyin statue, overlooking the beautiful view of Da Nang Bay.
- Five Elements Mountain – The five peaks are magnificent and climb onto the observation deck overlooking the beach and the city.
- Visit Mable Mountain
Day 02: Danang – My Son – Hoi An (B/L/D)
- My Son Sanctuary is one of the most stunning sights to see in Central Vietnam and only around 80km from Da Nang city.
- Ancient town of Hoian – walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences).
- Hoi An ancient night get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
Day 03: Danang –Bana – Hue (B/L/D)
- Bana Hill with Cable Car, you can experience 4 seasons of Spring – Summer – Fall – Winter just in one day. Have an interesting trip on the longest cable car system of Vietnam to admire the old Frence wine factory, Linh Ung Pagoda, Buddha Tower of Thich Ca, and conquer the top of Nui Chua Mountain at 1,487 meter height above the sea level, catch a panoramic view of Ba Na forest and mountainous landscape, Danang, and Quang Nam
- Fantasy Entertainment Park – play some funny games, thrill games, watch 3D, 4D, 5D films or to discover the dinosaur park, etc.
Day 04: Hue – Da Nang (B/L/D)
- Dong Ba market is the main shopping area in Hue, located in the southeast of the city, here you can find many local specialties, such as Hue Hu and a variety of seafood.
- Thien Mu Pagoda is a famous ancient temple in Vietnam. It was built on the site of an ancient Champa group and has a history of more than 400 years. It is now a relic of the United Nations cultural heritage protection.
- Huong river by cruise
- Khai Dinh Tomb – The small but mausoleum of the King Ding is one of the finest of all the imperial mausoleums. The combination of Chinese and Western styles is unique.
- Hue Imperial City – The largest and most complete ancient building complex in Vietnam. The wreckage shows the history of the vicissitudes of life.
Day 05: Da Nang – Kuala Lumpur (B)
- Cham museum – built in 1915. The museum holds stone sculptures and pottery carvings from the 7th to 15th centuries that were unearthed from the provinces of Huangping to Pingding.
- Then, transfer to Danang international airport for departure.
- Return airfare Kuala Lumpur-Danang-Kuala Lumpur
- 20kg baggage for Air Asia
- 04 Nights 4* hotel accommodation based on twin room sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- 3 x lunch & 4 x dinner
- Transport throughout the tour as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- ENGLISH speaking guide
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Drinks and Beverages
- Personal Expenses (shopping / telephone / laundry / mini bar)
- Meals except stated in the itinerary
- Optional Tour
|Departure||Air Asia||AK648 KUL DAN 1035-1210|
|Return||Air Asia||AK649 DAN KUL 1235-1620|
- Minimum 2 pax and above
- Price quoted subject to change without prior notice based on Exchange Rates/Airfare
- Minimum group size of 16 adults for group departure, should the group departure not exceeding the minimum group size, we reserved the right to postpone or cancel the tour and refund to guests