Day 01 : Taipei Arrival (-)
Welcome on arrival at Taoyuan Airport. After meet & assist services at the airport, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Taipei – Jiufen – Yeliu – Shifen (B)
Jiufen: Most popular and longest old street in Taiwan. Selling souvenirs and snacks that attract a lot of tourists. Do not miss the famous snack-Taro Ball
Yehliu Geopark: The natural rock formations are amazing array of artistic shapes created by erosion and other natural forces.
Shifen: Along the Pingxi largest train station & railway. This is not only well-known of the old buildings, but also the unique view that trains pass by in a very closed distance.
Ximending: Collection of all the youngsters’ favorite including movies, fashions and foods.
Day 03 : Taipei – Taichung (B/L)
CKS Memorial Hall:Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall was built to commemorate the late President Chiang Kai-shek.
Hexing Station:Happiness is the end of love Station. Only a few stop to the station from Zhuzhong Station, a must go place for couples.
- Neiwan Old Street:Within one of three main railway lines in Taiwan, many local food like wild ginger flower dumplings and Hakka food selling along the street.
- Zhongshe flower market:Taiwan largest flower tourism. Wedding photo shooting scene.
- Yizhong Night Market:Well-known night market in Taichung, with gourmet snacks and cheap clothes…
- Back to the hotel and overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Taichung – Chiayi – Kaohsiung (B/L)
Rainbow Village:It was originally a military community planned to be demolished. A resident tried to keep it and turned the abandoned community into a vivid landscape of painting.
High Heel Wedding Church: Taiwan first special style of church architecture, high-heeled shoe shape glass church symbolized romantic love.
Good Misato 3D Painting Village: Most popular of the southern village painted exquisite 3D drawing technique.
Xinjuejiang Commercial District: Young people, new fashion, recreation shopping and dining all in Xinjuejiang, which is rapidly become kaohsiung’s biggest shopping place.
Transfer to hotel to check in and overnight at the hotel.
Day 05 : Kaohsiung (B/L)
- Sizhiwan: Can view Kaohsiung harbor and the scenery of Taiwan Strait.
Pier-2 Art Centre: The arts center was originally an abandoned warehouse site due to Kaohsiung’s shift from industrial city to service city. The warehouses were built in 1973. Due to the persistence of local artists, the area was finally released and remade to be an arts center. In 2006, the Bureau of Cultural Affairs of Kaohsiung City Government and under management of the Kaohsiung Pier-2 Art Development Association and Shu-Te University’s art development workshop took over the center, starting a series of exhibitions.
Golden Vigor Castle: Taiwan first pineapple cake factory with the fairy tale world’s appearance. You will know the growth of pineapple and production process of pineapple cake.
- Ruifeng night market: One of the popular night market in Kaohsiung which is nearby Kaohsiung Arena.
Back to hotel and overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kaohsiung – Sun Moon Lake – Nantou – Taichung (B/L)
Sun Moon Lake (Cruise Lake): Is the only nature big lake in Taiwan. The southern part of Lalu Island is shaped like a new moon, and the northern part is shaped like a sun; hence the name Sun Moon Lake.
Wen Wu Temple: The temple to enshrine and worship Confucius, Guan Gong and Yue Faye.
Taiwan Times Village: The largest indoor vintage recreational park in Asia. Constructions of a retro military community, Hakka Villages, native tribes, Jiji Train Station and more…
Feng Chia Night Market: It is one of Taichung’s famous commercial business districts, covering approximately one kilometer in diameter around Feng Chia University and includes the Feng Chia-Wenhua Night Market, Feng Chia Rd., and Fuxing Rd. In this CBD, you can find delicious snack foods and quality clothes at reasonable price.
Check in hotel and overnight at the hotel.
Day 07 : Taichung – Taoyuan Airport (B)
- Transfer to Taoyuan airport for flight departure from Taichung.
- 06 Nights 3-4* hotel accommodation based on twin sharing room
- Daily breakfast
- 4 x lunch
- Transport as stated in the itinerary
- MANDARIN speaking tour guide
- Private airport transfer
- Entrance as stated in the tour itinerary [Yeliu Scenic Area & Sun Moon Lake (Cruise Lake)]
- Tipping to tour guide and driver
- Travel Insurance
- Return airfare Kuala Lumpur-Taipei-Kuala Lumpur
- Personal Expenses (shopping / telephone / laundry / mini bar)
- Meals except stated in the itinerary
- Drinks & Beverages
- Optional Tour & item that not stated in itinerary
- Surcharge for peak seasons
*Applicable for low seasons only.
*Surcharge will apply for Peak seasons
*Advise to wear comfort shoe and bring cap while on tour
*Guest are advise to be ready at hotel lobby 15mins before departure
*Price quoted subject to change without prior notice based on Exchange Rates