Day 01 : Hanoi Arrival (MOB/D)
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, meet up with tour guides.
- Proceed for sightseeing at Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi Opera, 36 Ancient Street and free shopping at Dong Xuan Market, Hang Gai, Hang Dao, Hang Ngang…etc with hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils…
- Dinner at Vietnamese restaurant.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02 : Hanoi City – Ha Long (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, where the father of modern-day Vietnam declared the nation’s independence in 1945.
- Visit to Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Stilt House, One Pilar Pagoda
- Stop to visit Temple of Literature, first university in Vietnam’s history.
- Have a lunch at Vietnamese restaurant.
- Transfer to Ha Long city in the afternoon.
- Check in hotel.
- Free to explore Ha Long at night for your own activities.
- Dinner at Vietnamese restaurant
- Overnight in Ha Long.
Day 03 : Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Bai Chay Wharf, take a boat trip to visit Ha Long Bay for about 04 hours.
Having seafood lunch and cruise into the Thien Cung cave (Paradise Palace cave) to see thousands of stalactites and stalagmites colored by hundreds of neon lights. After 1 hour stay in the “Paradise Palace”, we are back to the boat for cruising along the World Nature Heritage part to see the Incense Bowl islet, Cock fighting islets Sail islet, Turtle Island….
At 12:00 at noon, finish boat trip and back to our vehicle for transferring to Hanoi with stopovers at Ceramic and Hand Embroidery Workshop en route.
At around 17:00PM back to Hanoi. Evening highlight will be a Water Puppet Performance – the unique form of Vietnamese art derived from wet rice civilization of South East Asia.
Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04 : Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Tam Coc (B/L/D)
After breakfast, depart for Ninh Binh province (100 km south to Hanoi).
Arrive at Hoa Lu, which is once depicted the ancient capital of Vietnam, settled up in the 10th century.
Visit the temple of Dinh & Le dynasty, learn about history of Vietnam in the war with China and about the first Vietnamese government. Have a great view of rice paddy field, and lots of fresh air.
Lunch at local restaurant
Continue to visit Tam Coc by boarding the sampan boats in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First Cave, Hang Tai – Second Cave, Hang Ba – Third Cave”.
Back to Hanoi in the afternoon.
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 05 : Hanoi Departure (B/MOB)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to airport for your flights departure.
|Hanoi||Sunway Hotel 4* or similar|
|Halong||Halong Plaza 4* or similar|
|Departure KUL-HAN||Malaysia Airlines||MH752 06 Oct 0945-1210|
|Return HAN-KUL||Malaysia Airlines||MH753 10 Oct 1300-1725|
- Return airfare Kuala Lumpur-Hanoi-Kuala Lumpur
- 30kg baggage for Malaysia Airlines
- 04 Nights 4* hotel accommodation based on twin room sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- 2 x Meal on board, 3 x lunch & 4 x dinner
- Private Transport as stated in the itinerary
- ENGLISH speaking tour guide
- Private airport transfer
- Entrance as stated in the tour itinerary
- Private traditional wooden junk in Halong Bay (4 hours)
- Private sampan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Traditional Water Puppet Show
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Travel Insurance
- Mineral water
- Personal Expenses (shopping / telephone / laundry / mini bar)
- Meals except stated in the itinerary
- Drinks & Beverages
- Optional Tour & item that not stated in itinerary
*Advise to wear comfort shoe and bring cap while on tour
*Guest are advise to be ready at hotel lobby 15mins before departure
*Price quoted subject to change without prior notice based on Exchange Rates