Day 01 : Arrival Medan – Parapat (MOB/L/D)
- Greeted by your tour guide on arrival at Kuala Namu International Airport in Medan.
- Transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Parapat Lake Toba. Enroute stop at the Patent Shop to buy local food products such as Teng Teng or Ting Ting. Arrive at Parapat, a town on the shore of serene Lake Toba.
- Check in & dinner at hotel.
Day 02 : Parapat – Samosir Island – Parapat – Berastagi (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, then cruise Lake Toba by ferry boat for about 45 minutes. Visit Tomok Village to see the ancient tomb of King Sidabutar, then visit Ambarita Village to see the famous stone chairs and execution place of King Siallagan (only for groups of minimum of 10 persons).
- Back to Parapat, transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch tour continues to Berastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (personal expenses).
- Stop at Sipiso Piso waterfall to see this magnificient 110 metres tall waterfall and an extraordinary view of lake Toba from the north side.
- Proceed to Berastagi. Upon arrival in Beratagi visit the Central Fruit Market to buy tropical fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Check in & dinner at hotel.
Day 03 : Berastagi – Medan (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Drive back to Medan visit Shwedagon Pagoda Replica at Taman Alam Lumbini. Upon arrival in Medan visit Wood Gallery. Visit Maimoon Palace to see the Sultan of Deli’s palace which was built in 1888.
- Lunch at local restaurant. Visit batik Center, Birdnest and Pasar Ikan Lama (traditional market) and Medan Mall.
- Afternoon check in hotel.
- Dinner at local restaurant or hotel. Enjoy the warm atmosphere of Merdeka Walk, City Hall, Post Office at your own leisure.
- Transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 04 : Medan – Departure (B/MOB)
Breakfast at hotel then free and easy until transfer to airport for your next destination.
|Parapat||Niagara Hotel 4* or similar|
|Berastagi||Mikie Holidays 4* or similar|
|Medan||Santika Dyandra Hotel 4* or similar|
|Departure KUL-KNO||Malaysia Airlines||MH860 28 Apr 0830-0830|
|Return KNO-KUL||Malaysia Airlines||MH865 01 May 1545-1745|
|Departure KUL-KNO||Malaysia Airlines||MH860 18 Aug 0830-0830|
|Return KNO-KUL||Malaysia Airlines||MH865 21 Aug 1545-1745|
- Return airfare Kuala Lumpur-Medan-Kuala Lumpur
- 30kg baggage
- 03 Nights 4* hotel accommodation based on twin sharing room
- Daily breakfast
- 2 x Meal on board(MOB), 3 x Lunch(L) & 3 x Dinner(D)
- Transport as stated in the itinerary
- ENGLISH speaking tour guide
- Entrance as stated in the tour itinerary
- Ferry to Samosir Island
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Travel Insurance
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml)/person/day
- Personal Expenses (shopping / telephone / laundry / mini bar)
- Meals except stated in the itinerary
- Drinks & Beverages
- Optional Tour & item that not stated in itinerary
*Minimum group size of 10 adults for group departure, should the group departure not exceeding the minimum group size, we reserved the right to postpone or cancel the tour and refund to guests