Day 01 : Danang Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Danang International Airport, meet up with tour guides.
Transfer to city center. Visit Cham museum containing the finest collection of Champa sculptures in the world. Continue to visit Son Tra Peninsula with Linh Ung pagoda (Quan Yin).
Dinner at Vietnamese restaurant.
Overnight in Danang.
Day 02 : Danang – Hue City Tour (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel
Transfer to Hue city, passing through many pretty red-tiled villages with fruit orchards, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea. Upon arrival, transfer to visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. Free shopping at Dong Ba lively market.
Dinner at Vietnamese restaurant
Overnight in Hue
Day 03 : Hue City Tour – Danang Marble Mountain (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Take a boat trip on the romantically named Perfume river visits Hue’s best-known religious site, Thien Mu pagoda and the mausoleum of former emperor Tu Duc – one of the most beautiful works of royal architecture of the Nguyen dynasty.After lunch, transfer back to Danang. Arrive in Danang, we will visit Marble Mountain “five elements mountains” is a cluster of five marble (Kim – metal; Moc – wood; Thuy – water; Hoa – fire; Tho – earth) and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward.
Dinner at local restaurant
Overnight in Danang
Day 04 : Danang – Hoi An – Myson (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, you still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area. You also spend time to visit a silk handicraft village along the Thu Bon River on the way back to Hoi An. Back to Hoi An, have lunch at local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, visit Family Chapel built by prominent, merchant or official families as the center ancestor worship a Chinese style Pagoda or Assembly Hall: Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda which is the first bridge on this site and was constructed in 1593 by Japanese community of Hoi An to link the Town with the Chinese Quarter across the stream, besides looking at Fukien Association temple, Ceramic Museum and Chua Ong Temple.
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Overnight in Hoi An
Day 05 : Danang Departure (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to airport for your flights departure.
|Hue||Eldora Hotel 4* or similar|
Little Central Hoi An 4* or similar
Vanda Hotel 4* or similar
- 04 Nights 4* hotel accommodation based on twin room sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- 3 x lunch & 4 x dinner
- Private Transport as stated in the itinerary
- ENGLISH speaking tour guide
- Private airport transfer
- Private boat to visit Thien Mu Pagoda
- 2 way elevator up to Marble Mountain
- Entrance as stated in the tour itinerary
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Travel Insurance
- Mineral water
- Return airfare Kuala Lumpur-Danang-Kuala Lumpur
- Visa fees if any
- Personal Expenses (shopping / telephone / laundry / mini bar)
- Meals except stated in the itinerary
- Drinks & Beverages
- Optional Tour & item that not stated in itinerary
- Surcharge for peak seasons
*Applicable for low seasons only.
*Surcharge will apply for Peak seasons
*Advise to wear comfort shoe and bring cap while on tour
*Guest are advise to be ready at hotel lobby 15mins before departure
*Price quoted subject to change without prior notice based on Exchange Rates