Day 01 : Taipei Arrival (-)
- Upon arrival, transfer to Taoyuan County and sent to Taipei Les Breezy Hotel to check in.
Day 02 : Taipei – Yehliu Scenic Area – Chiufen Old Street – Xueshan Tunnel (B/D)
- Yehliu Scenic Area : The natural rock formations are amazing array of artistic shapes created by erosion and other natural forces.
- Jiufen Old Street : Most popular and longest old street in Taiwan. Selling souvenirs and snacks that attract a lot of tourists. Do not miss the famous snack-Taro Ball
- Xueshan Tunnel : or “Snow Mountain” tunnel, is the longest tunnel in Taiwan, located on the Taipei-Yilan Freeway (Taiwan National Highway No. 5). It opened on June 16 2006
- Transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Hualien Taroko National Park – Eternal Spring Temple – Swallow Grotto – Pisilian – Taitung (B/L/D)
- Taroko National Park : The fourth National Park, Taroko Gorge and its surrounding area are well known for their abundant supply of marble, leading to its nickname, “The Marble Gorge”. The rock now seen in Taroko began over 200 million years ago as sediment on the bottom of the ocean.
- Eternal Spring Temple : Beautiful temple sitting on top of a natural spring gushing out of the rocks into a waterfall.
- Swallow Grotto : This part of Taroko Gorge is composed of marble cliff faces covered with small holes, the result of long-term erosion by river and ground water. House swifts and Pacific swallows often forage and nest here, giving the place its name.
- Pisilian : At first, that is the name of the coast, but in reality is hidden in Sanxiantai North, a small indigenous tribe.
- Transfer to hotel to check in and overnight at hotel
Day 04 : Taitung – Kaohsiung(B/L)
- Fo Guang Shan : The Buddhist centre of Taiwan, where hundreds of gilded Buddha images stand in line, one the wondrous attraction of the monastery.
- Dream Shopping Mall : it is a combination of Cinemas, restaurants, children recreation centre, and a vast amount of shops and boutiques that flourish with a variety of international brands.
- Xinjuejiang Night Market : Young people, new fashion, recreation shopping and dining all in Xinjuejiang, which is rapidly become kaohsiung’s biggest shopping place.
- Ruifeng night market: Not far away if you walk from Kaohsiung Railway Station along the zhongsan Road, which take only ten minutes.
- Transfer to hotel to check in and overnight.
Day 05 : Sun Moon lake (boat trip) – Taichung (B/L)
- Sun Moon Lake (Boat trip) : enjoy leisurely lake cruise to admire the surrounding lush landscape and the crystal clear lake water of Sun Moon Lake.
- Wen Wu Temple : The temple to enshrine and worship Confucius, Guan Gong and Yue Faye.
- Feng Chia Night Market : It is one of Taichung’s famous commercial business districts, covering approximately one kilometer in diameter around Feng Chia University and includes Fengjia-Wenhua Night Market, Fengjia Rd., and Fuxing Rd. In this CBD, you can find delicious snack foods and quality clothes at reasonable prices
- Back to hotel and check in.
Day 06 : Taichung- Taipei – Tamsui Old Street – Fisherman’s Wharf – Shihlin Night Market (B/L)
- Chiang Kai-shek memorial Hall : Is a famous monument erected in memory of Chiang kai-shek, former president of the Republic of China.
- Martyrs’ Shrine : It is an excellent example of classical Ming Dynasty architecture, dedicated to the fallen heroes of China’s wars. There is an hourly changing of the guard ceremony at the entrance which many people find interesting.
- Tamsui Old Street : Tamsui Old Street is a combination of food, snacks and old buildings with folk colors and nostalgic flavor. The most popular traditional snacks Agei and Iron Egg are worth to try.
- Fisherman’s Wharf : The filming site of the popular TV drama serial, “Meteor Garden” and admire beautiful sunset on Tamjiang, acclaimed as one of Taiwan’s resplendent scenic attractions.
- Shihlin Night Market : where you can find the latest fashion, accessories and indulge in a wide variety of local snacks.
- Back to hotel and check in.
Day 07 : Departure (B)
- After breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time transfer to airport for departure flight.
- 06 Nights 4* hotel accommodation based on twin sharing room
- Daily breakfast
- 4 x lunch & 2 x dinner
- Transport as stated in the itinerary
- MANDARIN speaking tour guide
- Private airport transfer
- Entrance as stated in the tour itinerary [Yeliu Scenic Area & Sun Moon Lake (Cruise Lake)]
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Travel Insurance
- Return airfare Kuala Lumpur-Taipei-Kuala Lumpur
- Personal Expenses (shopping / telephone / laundry / mini bar)
- Meals except stated in the itinerary
- Drinks & Beverages
- Optional Tour & item that not stated in itinerary
- Surcharge for peak seasons
*Applicable for low seasons only.
*Surcharge will apply for Peak seasons
*Advise to wear comfort shoe and bring cap while on tour
*Guest are advise to be ready at hotel lobby 15mins before departure
*Price quoted subject to change without prior notice based on Exchange Rates