DAY 01: BALI ARRIVAL & PANDAWA BEACH – GWK KECAK DANCE (D)
Arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. Met and Greeted with our representative. Your leisure will be start by halfday tour to Pandawa Beach & GWK Cultural Park while watching Kecak Dance Collaboration followed by dinner. Check-in hotel and free program.
DAY 02: BARONG DANCE – KINTAMANI VOLCANO & UBUD TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning drive to Batubulan for watching Barong Dance, a dragon like holy animal battles against the evil witch Rangda. Shopping at Galuh Art Shop, Celuk and Mas (Center of Wood and Silver). Lunch at Kintamani area with Lake and Mount Batur. After lunch visit to Tampak Siring, a famous with Holy Springs water. In the afternoon travel back to Ubud and visit to Sukowati Tradition Market. Dinner at Jimbaran Beach with seafood menu. Back to hotel and free program.
DAY 03: BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Fullday tour visit to Taman Ayun Temple, the second largest temple in Bali, Candi Kuning Fruit & Vegetable Traditional Market and lunch at local restaurant at Bedugul Cool Moutain Area. Enroute visit to Ulundanu the lakeside temple, Alas Kedaton monkey forest. In the afternoon, drive to Tanah Lot, the best place to see sunset. dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 04: TRANSFER OUT (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Free & east until transfer to the airport for your next flight.
- 3 Nights stay at 4* hotel based on twin/triple sharing room
- Private airport return transfer
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance Fees as per stated in itinerary
- Tour & transfer as per stated in itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Driver
- 2 lunch and 2 dinner as per stated in itinerary
- Mineral Water
- Guide Service for minimum 4 pax
- Return airfare Kuala Lumpur-Bali-Kuala Lumpur
- Personal Expenses (shopping / telephone / laundry / mini bar)
- Meals except stated in the itinerary
- Item that not stated in itinerary
- Water Sport Fee
*Applicable for low seasons only.
*Surcharge will apply for Peak seasons
*Advise to wear comfort shoe and bring cap while on tour
*Guest are advise to be ready at hotel lobby 15mins before departure
*Price quoted subject to change without prior notice based on Exchange Rates